Day 11 & 12 : Galle & Unawatuna
Spend the 11th day of your package making more memories that will last you for a lifetime. Have a fabulous day cycling together through the beautiful city of Galle, enjoying the blend of local and colonial architecture and exploring the history of this pearl island. On the last day of your package, explore the charming Unawatuna beach. Jump right into fun as you go snorkeling, kitesurfing, jet-skiing, and experience other adrenaline-pumping water sports. On the last night of this package, join a beach party and dance your hearts out under the starry sky. Head back to your romantic honeymoon hotel and spend your last night on this tropical island.
- The historic Galle Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A romantic stroll through the fort will find you gazing at the clock tower, lighthouse, Galle library, Groote Kerk and more.
- Stilt fishing in an ancient and traditional way of fishing on the island. You can try this too during your tour and get your selfie taken with these fishermen!
- Explore the ruins of the ancient Galle Fort that was built by the Portuguese in 1588. Visit the museum, library, churches, lighthouse and clocktower.
- Head over to Unawatuna beach for some fun! Grab a king coconut or a cocktail and enjoy the sun, sand and sea.
- Walk hand-in-hand through the bustling beach-street of Unawatuna, clad with retail outlets and dining establishments and more.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife at Unawatuna as the day draws to an end. Enjoy a glass of wine under the stars or a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach.
- As a memorable experience, rent a scooty and travel around Unawatuna and Galle. Be safe when driving and most of all, have fun!
- Our guides will take you to the most romantic spots in the area for you to truly enjoy your tour. Take some selfies before you leave to remember the moment.